Saturday, July 23, 2011

Just Said Bye to My Family

This is what we do for entertainment
My parents and brother spent the last two weeks here in St. Maarten and my brother's girlfriend also arrived a later and spent this past week with us too. Although I love my family and all the great perks they provide (taking me out to nice fancy dinners and buying me groceries), I'm happy that they are heading home today. Sorry MOM and DAD, love you guys, but I need to study!! Despite that fact I haven't done anything whatsoever after class the last two weeks, I'm not that far behind. I've managed to stay productive in class with my notes and flashcards so I'll be spending the rest of the day catching up on the last couple lectures in Immunology and MCB. Hopefully I can start reviewing everything by tonight and spend tomorrow committing all this to memory.

My parent's didn't stay with me in my apartment. My landlady probably would have charged me like $200 a night if I wanted to keep them here (I'm being serious, she's a greedy woman) so my parents ended up renting a beautiful Villa instead. The place is called "Fields of Ambrosia" and is 5 minutes from my apartment next to Porto Cupecoy.  Here are some photos of the Villa.











If you or any family members are traveling to St. Maarten, renting a villa is the way to go. If you have any interest in "Fields of Ambrosia" or other St. Maarten villas, you can check them out at this site.

1 comment: