The journey of one girl with one dream, who refused to take "no" for an answer when it came to becoming a doctor. That's right, Mr. premed advisor! I don't need your negativity because I'm going to medical school and I'm doing it Caribbean style.
Update: I'm going to the American University of Caribbean... so I'm actually doing this St. Maarten style. #Second Update: I'm now a practicing physician at UT-Houston, in the throes of my 5 year pediatric neurology training program.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
AUC White Coat Ceremony Photos January 2011
For whatever reason the individual photos aren't up, but to see the rest of them please click here
These are some of mine and of the class:
cool pics!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
ReplyDeleteI think Tasmeer is still editing the photos. She'll probably get it done after this crazy block is over! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteBtw the new apartment looks nice!
I'll be starting jan 2012! You're an inspiration
ReplyDelete