Friday, January 14, 2011

White Coat Ceremony Live Webcast

Every semester in the first couple week of class, the first semester class has a white coat ceremony to induct them into medical school, medicine in general and our ceremony is today 4:30 eastern time. For anyone who sees this post in time and wants to check it out, it's right here. I wonder if any of you will catch me.

It will be two hours and I'm sure it will mostly be boring but yea... friends, family, curious parties please enjoy!

I'll have more info/pictures on the ceremony tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi how old is your oldest class mate? Anyone in there 40's? I love your blogs please keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    We do have some older students in our class. We got a few in their 30's and I believe one gentleman and lady here may actually be around 40.
    I'm glad you enjoy my blog!

    ReplyDelete