Sunday, January 9, 2011

AUC Beach Party

The beach party went from 12:00 to about 4:00 pm and was organized by the Phi-Chi/AMSA clubs at AUC. Venue: The beach on Mullet bay. A great majority of the first semester students came out and I met some new people from the upper semesters. I also got to engage in a bit of trash talk with my one of my MCB professors, Dr. M. He's a huge Ravens fan, and although I do think they'll come out with a win tonight, I don't see them moving much farther in the playoffs. When I told him what I thought, he threatened to fail me haha. (Side Note: How the hell did the Seahawks win? Matt Hasselbeck is not dead apparently. Congrats to the BC grad, though. I can't help but feel good about his 4 td performance. Matty Ice isn't the only BC alum to be reckoned with.)

Burgers, hot dogs, beer, soda, juice, and water was provided at the beach party and there was even a volleyball tournament. $10 a person was a little steep for me, but I think I saw at least 4 or 5 teams partaking in the competition.

And finally for all you freezing in New England, yes I've got a good tan going overall, but my nose continues to burn! I anticipate some "peel-age"happening in the next couple days, thank god I'll only have to deal with a small surface area. 




No comments:

Post a Comment