Thursday, December 16, 2010

Saw this on valuemd and it made me laugh


Sometimes people get a little too crazy arguing about things, especially on valuemd and most certainly when students are discussing who's school is better, which class has it tougher.... yatta yatta yatta

2 comments:

  1. Haha what a great post. I've recently started following you, as I prepare to send in my deposit to reserve my spot in AUC's May 2011 class! Definitely a nervous, yet exciting time for me as well. I too am in the blogging world, and am enjoying writing about the process leading up to my decision to go the Caribbean route. I really do think we made the right choice for us; there is no "perfect" or "ideal" route into medicine for everyone -- it should be what's right for you. Good luck! And I'll be reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Spen,
    I'm happy that you are enjoying my blog! And congratulations with your acceptance to AUC. It's nerve wrecking to be leaving in a couple weeks, but I'm sure once I'm there things will go well. I've checked out your blog and I hope you keep up with it too! You can count me in as a reader.

    ReplyDelete