Just got everything in the mail today, and now I know why the Grey's Anatomy scrubs cost more... it's because they are amazing. Women will be happy to own these. Not only is the material awesome (oh so soft), but the whole outfit feels tailored for my body. The shirt is fitted so it looks like I have an actual waist-- always a bonus in my book. Secondly, the straight leg pants I ordered as "petite" truly came petite. No hemming needed.
The Cherokee "Flexibles" brand stuff, however.... a little bit of a different story here. The material is nice, but these pants, which I also ordered as petite, are still about 1-2 inches too long for me. I've got to get them hemmed... and I don't like dishing out an extra couple bucks for that. These pants were also supposed to be "straight leg" but I look like something out of the 70s when I put these puppies on. I'm talking about serious bell-bottoms here. I also bought two shirts from the "Flexibles" family and I'm a fan so far. One is pink/navy blue and the other is yellow/black. I like that these shirts are not one complete solid color, but I've started questioning my choices after my dad asked if they were bowling shirts.
The Dickies pants were the cheapest article of clothing for $14 and I like them. They're black, not too long and these are actually straight leg. The material though..... think snow pants... made to be semi-water repellant. And they make that swish swish sound too when walking.
Maybe I should've tried looking for a real store after all?
Nah.
Edit: And you know what this post just reminded me of?
Scrub,
I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging from the passenger side of his best friend's ride
trying to holler at me
You may be thinking, oh no she didn't.
But oh yes I did.
I wish I'd bought scrubs for anatomy my first year- they gave us 2 pairs but the fit suuucked. I need a pair for procedures next semester so I might try the gray's ones you mentioned :)
ReplyDeleteYea, the fit is really very nice. I'm wishing I had bought more of their stuff. Definitely in the future I will, though!
ReplyDelete