Sunday, June 19, 2011

Medical School is a Balancing Act of Priorities

In decreasing priority:

1. Study
2. Stay in contact with BF/ family
3. Sleep
4. Spend time/ decompress with friends
5. Blog
6. Exercise
7. Get a tan

One factor is inversely proportional to all others meaning if I spend more time studying, I'll spend less time sleeping. On a good day I can get three or four of these things done above, but there just isn't enough time in the day for me. Usually my exercise and blogging habits take a pretty big hit in my daily routine, and tanning? Ha! I'm lighter here than I was back home.


2 comments:

  1. Hi what is your average day like? Weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andrea!

    wow, this blog is exactly what I needed. You're doing an awesome job of giving people a deep look into the life of an AUC student.

    BTW, I'm planning on going down next January, and I'm also from Rhode Island! I couldn't believe that you were also from RI when I read your bio! small world! Where are you from? I know you must be super busy, but if you get a free minute, please connect with me on fbook. http://www.facebook.com/david.aiello

    Your blog has been a HUGE help! your devotion to it is not in vain (though I'm sure you already knew that, seeing all the web traffic it's getting!). I'll be reading!

    Hang in there!
    Dave

    ReplyDelete