Monday, June 6, 2011

The Agenda for Tomorrow

As I mentioned in my last post, we don't have class today! Instead the school is holding a teaching symposium for the faculty and tomorrow we will be having a series of student information sessions (all of which are optional) from 12:30-6 on the variety of topics listed below:


I'm using my day off as a catchup day since I'm still behind in MCB and hopefully by tonight, I will finally be caught up in all my classes.  It will be nice to have some peace of mind so I can focus on the lectures and Clinical Symposium tomorrow. We still have morning classes but at least Biostats will be cancelled (woo). I'll post an update of the events as soon as possible.

I think I forgot to mention.... it's block week again and I'll be having my next round of exams next Monday. It's going to be a crazy week. 

2 comments:

  1. Keep on trucking...How did Block 2 go for you, is it raining all the time now? Did the storm about a week ago do any damage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The storm did no damage and it hasn't been raining much here for the last week. Block 2 went fine... I'll have a post on my official scores in a few days time. Hopefully my newest post can placate your curiosity for a little while. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete