Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Oh, by the way, I'm in ENGLAND!

First weekend at the Epsom Derby
Four weeks into my surgery rotation at Romford Hospital. To everyone at AUC, do at least one rotation in England.  Come get a completely unique and different experience from that of the American health system and hospitals.

I've never met nicer, more polite, unpretentious people and they're surgeons! 

3 comments:

  1. You're a huge encouragement to me!!! I just started my own blog to hopefully encourage people like how you encouraged me! Good luck to your success!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea. I'm interested in going to AUC. I know you went there years ago but do you still think that the school is a good school to go to? I'm not sure if you still read these comments but I'm just wondering, does financial aid pay for the rotations in England or do you have to pay out of pocket?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi marie! AUC is s good school but it has its issues like any other institution. You do get federal loans for each year yoir and school and will cover the cost of your rotations while in England.

      Delete