Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Gift from the University

Headphones are here!! and the timing could not have been more perfect since yesterday I took my last round of block exams EVER! The way I see it, these headphones are pretty much a congratulatory gift from DevRY saying "yeah 5ths, you did it. Now take these headphones and get back to studying for your Shelves/Comp." Since arriving to the island 18 months ago, I think I've taken roughly 65 exams so I don't think there's anything more fitting than getting a 300$ present for finishing basic science classes. Thank you, DeVry.

As for the headphones-- pure amazement at their noise-cancelling capabilities. All white-noise eliminated, and they are also quite comfy to wear (not to mention very sexy). I can imagine it now....600 AUC students rocking these headphones when we fly back home in August and all the Saba and Ross students watching from the distance in envy. Delicious.

We ended up getting the Bose QuietComfort 15s, which I wanted anyway because "over-the-ear" is just better than "on-the-ear", and yeah, definitely going to get a lot of use out of these the next 2 weeks. Two exams down, three to go!


1 comment: