It's 9:25 at the moment and I don't get to start boarding my flight for another hour and half. What better way to utilize my time than to write a new post? I would like to send out a special thank you to all the folks who run Logan Airport in Boston because the internet here is always FREE, unlike most ridiculous airports in the world. They had the ingenious idea to have advertisers sponsor our free internet by making us watch a one minute video of their product or do a survey. I happened to watch a BMW video on the new M6 and woolah, free internet.
So Osama bin Laden is dead. That's great news, although I thought he's been dead in a cave somewhere for the last ten years. Now news people are reporting on the probability of repercussions.... good thing I'm jumping on a plane right now.
I was partially devastated by the Celtics loss yesterday, but remain hopeful because even though we played horribly, we still only lost by 9 when James Jones and Wade had the games of their life (Wade has been terrible against the celts all season). The only Celtics player who came out to play was Ray Allen, but this isn't going to be the case again Game 2. We will be back and intense.
I'm drinking a Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate right now, and it is, in my honest opinion, the greatest mass produced hot chocolate around. It's unfortunate my first trip to Dunkies since I've been back home was 5 minutes ago on my way back to St. Maarten.
So Osama bin Laden is dead. That's great news, although I thought he's been dead in a cave somewhere for the last ten years. Now news people are reporting on the probability of repercussions.... good thing I'm jumping on a plane right now.
I was partially devastated by the Celtics loss yesterday, but remain hopeful because even though we played horribly, we still only lost by 9 when James Jones and Wade had the games of their life (Wade has been terrible against the celts all season). The only Celtics player who came out to play was Ray Allen, but this isn't going to be the case again Game 2. We will be back and intense.
I'm drinking a Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate right now, and it is, in my honest opinion, the greatest mass produced hot chocolate around. It's unfortunate my first trip to Dunkies since I've been back home was 5 minutes ago on my way back to St. Maarten.
Safe trip home!
ReplyDeleteThey're opening up a Dunkin Donuts at the Blue Mall and soon you'll be able to get the best darn mass-produced hot chocolate every morning before going to class!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't wait for it Benji!
ReplyDelete